Turn your play kitchen into a hotspot for food and culture! This super fun Sushi set includes tuna, salmon, ebi - even fish roe and tamago; providing your little learners a gateway into a brand new world of culture, customs, and culinary treasures!
All sushi pieces are detachable with velcro, and even comes with a shoyu bottle and sauce tray for added realism in pretend play!
• Tactile exploration
• Eye-hand coordination and manual dexterity
• Language skills and vocabulary expansion
• Cognitive and emotional development
• Early math awareness (portioning, addition, subtraction)
• Social integration and collaborative play
Constructed from a mix of solid rubber wood and sustainable PlanWood™ that is water-resistant and dishwasher-safe. Assembled with formaldehyde-free E-zero Glue and dyed with organic pigments.
Set includes: 5 detachable sushi pieces, 1 sushi tray, 1 shoyu bottle, 1 sauce dish
|Dimension||Approx. 8.5 x 17.5 x 1.8 cm (size of tray)|
|Age||2 YEARS & UP|